From:
"R. Pearce-Moses" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 1994 15:28:30 -0700
A bit of a correction regarding access to The Heard Museum Library.

Use of the Library/Archives is a benefit of membership.  However, an
individual may visit the Library/Archives by paying the daily admission
fee of $5 for adults and $2 for students; Native Americans are admitted
at no charge.

The Library will handle reference requests by mail as time permits, and
will help an individual calling in determine if we hold sufficient materials
to make a trip worthwhile.  In addition to an extensive collection of
published materials, the Library/Archives has an exhaustive collection of
information on Native American artists, can support viewing of the museum
collections through the videodisk catalog, and is developing a strong
photographic collection.

To enhance access to these collections, I have sponsored e-mail accounts
for the Library/Archives.  You can contact the Librarian/Archivist, Mario
"Nick" Klimiades at [log in to unmask]  He just got his account
last Friday and is still a bit wet behind the proverbial ears; if you
have trouble contacting him, please feel free to contact me and I will
forward your request.
Richard Pearce-Moses, Curator of Photographs, Arizona State University
 and Lila Wallace Readers Digest Research Scholar at The Heard Museum

Internet: [log in to unmask]      Bitnet: IACRPM@ASUACAD