From:
David Lynx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 1994 20:06:06 EDT
This morning (Monday) was the Museum Computer Network breakfast.  Quite a few
people from Museum-L, including John Chadwick (list owner).  Sunday was quite
fun as there are over 50 vendors, and after a while the beer (local
breweries) was served to welcome the 4000 or so delegates

Today the sun finally broke through and it has been rather nice as you see
people all over town with their museum nametags on.  Everyone is really
friendly and talking to each other in all kinds of places...  Still lots of
people registering today.. long line.

Around lunch time there was a walking tour of Seattle Art, but the thousand
or so people that were waiting to do that kept me from going.  The conference
room I wanted to go to today was so packed that I couldn't get in the door,
and had to buy the cassette tape to listen to later.

David Lynx