From:
Dennis Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 10:24:49 -0500
Is anyone out there presently using Macintosh computers AND using ARGUS
software, not necessarily together? I know it is possible to access ARGUS
via the Mac, but I am more interested in how many institutions are actually
using Macs for whatever purposes, and of them, who also has ARGUS in
house. If you want to tell me how you are using the Macs, that would be
great (and helpful).

If your answer might choke the bandwidth or you feel the need to do so,
message me privately. If the list members want me to make the responses
known, I will be happy to do so...but I get this list in DIGEST form, so
I won't see any of the responses until midnight tonight.

Thanks for your indulgence...

Dennis Moser                     I once declared that we          *
[log in to unmask]                  should digitize it all...        *
[log in to unmask]          Now I may be the last humanist   *
(517)764-6264                    to go through SILS...            *
School of Information and Library Studies&Museum Practice Program *
                        University of Michigan                    *