From:
Brad Bredehoft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:32:28 -0400
Join Professor John Veverka for the 4 week online course Climate Change
Interpretation. Climate change and global warming issues are quickly
reaching a critical level affecting each of us as well as the world
every day.  From enabling extreme weather, sea level increases from
glacial melting and flooding, affecting farming and food production, and
the increasing health risks such as asthma in children, we, as
interpreters, interpretive organizations and agencies, museums and zoo
educators have to do a better job in interpreting climate issues to our
visitors.  We need to do this particularly at the grass root level, for
our own visitors raising awareness of problems and de-bunking myths.
For more information visit our website:
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/climate-change-interpretation/

--
Brad Bredehoft