From:
KayLyn Bean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2020 13:08:59 -0400
Hi all,

Somehow I did not get the link into my last post! I apologize for creating another post about the same subject, but I just want to make sure the survey can be accessed!

For anyone who did not see my last post:
My name is KayLyn Bean, and I am a graduate student in the Heritage and Museum Science program at Texas Tech University. I am inviting anyone with collection’s experience with furniture to participate in a short survey of museum professions to help me with my research project.

This short survey will aid in assessing the hierarchical and weighted importance of certain factors in evaluating furniture within a museum/heritage collection. It will only take 3-5 minutes, and I would greatly appreciate your expertise. This survey has been approved by Texas Tech University IRB as Project IRB2020-224 under the direction of Cameron L. Saffell, Ph.D.

For more information about this research project, please contact me ([log in to unmask]) or Dr. Saffell ([log in to unmask]).

Please be sure to complete the survey by April 21, 2020.

Thank you for your time,

-KayLyn Bean
Museum of Texas Tech University

Survey Link: