From:
Sarah McDaid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:13:11 +0000
EVA London Conference 2020
www.eva-london.org

Registration for EVA London 2020 is now open.
Please book online through Eventbrite: https://evanovember2020.eventbrite.co.uk

Note that the delayed EVA London 2020 will now be entirely online due to the pandemic during 16–20 November 2020.

We have decided to offer free registration to the conference in the circumstances and will be using Zoom Webinar for the presentations (limited to 500 delegates). We will use Zoom Meeting (limited to 100 delegates) and other technologies for evening events.

On registration, it is possible to order the printed EVA London 2020 proceedings for £40, including postage & packing.

Registered delegates will receive Zoom and other links for accessing the conference sessions in due course.

Information on the EVA London 2020 programme is available here: http://www.eva-london.org/eva-london-2020/programme/

In case of issues with registration or ordering the proceedings, please email Kerry Wear at the BCS on [log in to unmask]

Please check www.eva-london.org/eva-london-2020/ regularly for the latest information.

EVA London - bringing together artists, designers, researchers, technologists, to discuss electronic visualisation technologies in art, design, music, dance, theatre, the sciences and more.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hashtag: #EVAlondonconf
Facebook: EVA London

EVA Organising Committee