From:
"Lundgren, Jodi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2020 17:20:07 +0000
We would love to follow resources and plans on this as well.  Please post publicly!

Jodi Lundgren

Interim Director / Exhibitions Coordinator

South Dakota Art Museum

SDSU Box 2250

1036 Medary Ave

Brookings, SD 57007

(O) 605-688-4283

www.southdakotaartmuseum.com

“As stewards of the state’s art treasures, the South Dakota Art Museum collects, preserves, and exhibits visual art to provide access and education, and foster appreciation of visual arts for the people of South Dakota and its visitors.”