From:
Michelle Sifuentes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 15:12:16 -0500
We are looking for recommendations for a fabricator who could build modular exhibit display units. Our Museum is in Ontario, CA so we are hoping to find someone located in the Southern California Inland Empire area (San Bernardino County and Riverside County).

Thanks

Michelle Sifuentes
Curator of Collections
Ontario Museum of History & Art