From:
Sarah Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:15:59 -0400
Hello All -

My great friend and climate actor, Henry McGhie, is looking for more data on the global activities of cultural institutions on climate change issues - programs, waste reduction, exhibits, buildings, movie showings - whatever - so that we can understand the professional development needs  of museums professionals and the role we play in educating and training the public on these issues.

Please help him and us all out by making a cuppa tea or coffee and sitting down to provide an overview of work done 2016-2019.  It's to help describe current activities and think about where the field contributes and where it needs help to contribute fully.

Here's the link:  bit.ly/2m03Pdm.

Yes, it has 41 questions. Yes you can skip some. And you won't have to go find any records, just work from your memory.

Thanks so much!