From:
Meegan Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 18:06:40 +0000
Hi Victoria,

I hold an MA in History. However, the focus of my coursework was in museum administration. I also hold an MBA with an emphasis in finance. I'd be happy to share my thoughts with you anytime.

All the best,

Meegan Carr

Director of Collections

p: 717.848.1587 ext. 229

York County History Center

250 E. Market St.//York, PA//17403

yorkhistorycenter.org

Join the ranks!

Washington’s Soldiers

September 30, 2017

This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete/destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email immediately and notify the sender that the email was sent in error. Thank you!