From:
Stephanie Pezzella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2016 15:18:00 -0500
My museum's weapon collection is practically non-existent at the moment, but we are exploring options for proper storage of hand guns and long guns so that we can be prepared in the future in case something is offered to us that is appropriate to the collection. Does anyone have any recommendations for gun cabinets that would be appropriate for museum use for a small collection of weapons? I'd also be interested in recommendations for storage for edged weapons as well. I appreciate any insight you all might have!

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Pezzella
Museum Curator

Arlington Heights Historical Museum
Arlington Heights Park District
110 W. Fremont St. | Arlington Heights, IL 60004
d: 847.255.1225 | f: 847.255.1570
[log in to unmask] | ahmuseum.org

Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/ahpdfan