From:
Becca Hiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:25:30 -0600
Curtis,

We are in the process of having our museum relighted with LED lights and we
are also installing occupancy sensors to protect the collections better and
save on electricity.  We are pleased with the sensors that have been
installed so far.  The brand is Wattstopper and it is model WT-2200.  The
2200 had the largest single coverage area of the ones that were considered -
up to 2200 sq feet walking and 1100 sq feet of arm motion.  The timer
settings are from 15 seconds to 30 minutes in varying increments.  We chose
16 minutes.

We had Martin & Martin Design do our lighting plan and we have been very
happy with their work. They are out of Dallas, TX. - we are in Kansas so
they don't just do local work.

Good luck and feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Becca Hiller
Registrar/Education Director

It depends on those who pass
Whether I am tomb or treasure