From:
"Stuckle, Danielle L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:06:20 +0000
I have always used "Dear Search Committee" if I can't find a specific name to use as it is pretty inclusive and easily applicable for a lot of situations.

Danielle "Dani" Stuckle
Educational Programs and Outreach Coordinator
State Historical Society of North Dakota
North Dakota Heritage Center
612 East Boulevard Avenue
Bismarck, North Dakota 58505-0830
(701) 328-2794 (P)