From:
Cristin Waterbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:10:16 -0600
The Wisconsin Maritime Museum does scout overnights all the time, nearly on a weekly basis. They don't do outdoor overnight camping, but they deal with a lot of the issues you identified. If you contact them for info, ask for either Karen Duvalle or Mike Johnson. http://www.wisconsinmaritime.org/learning-programs/overnight-programs/

Also, the museum I work at also does overnights with scout groups and other groups. Contact Melissa Wersinger at the number below for more details.

Cristin J. Waterbury
Director of Curatorial Services
National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
A Property of the Dubuque County Historical Society
350 East 3rd Street
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
Ph: 563-557-9545, ext 204
Fax:  563-583-1241