Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:05:14 -0500
From:
Albert Sperath <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Make your own! Far cheaper and you can size them to need.

Cut a clear UV acetate strip twice as wide as you need, fold it in half lengthwise, burnish the fold so it stays in shape and use archival double sided tape on one face. We used to make a long strip and cut it to length as needed.

Simple, quick, cheap, adaptable and functional. In fact I made corners for mounting prints or photos in much the same way. Cut a strip, fold the ends over at 45 degrees to each other and put the tape on the back. Not quite as easy to explain but after trying to make one it will be apparent.

Albert Sperath, Retired