From:
Kay Voyvodich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:19:22 -0700
Hi Kathryn,

I work with two companies who develop these kind of hardware/software imaging systems on a per-client basis, and who are both on the leading edge of developing spherical imaging techniques, one in the macro-imaging world and one in the micr-imaging world. They also install and maintain systems for documentation of collections and pieces in museum environments.

Both were key presenters at the Fine Conference at CMU sponsored by GIgapan, and specifically focus on these tools. I highly recommend their work. Please contact me and I'll introduce you directly.

Best
Kay