From:
Kate Hofmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:02:43 -0400
Hello all -

I am a marketing assistant at a company that manufactures a complete line of innovative mobility products including mobility scooters and electric shopping carts. We are looking for new markets that may find these products useful, and we feel museums would find our devices very helpful to their visitors. We are looking at exhibiting at the American Museum Association's annual expo, but I wanted to get some industry opinions before we sign up.

- Do your museums currently use motorized mobility equipment? If so, what products do you use?
- Have you considered motorized mobility equipment in the past but passed on the option? If so, why?
- Would you be interested in learning more about the types of motorized equipment available at the expo?

We also have an innovative one-size-fits-all manual wheelchair option with an automatic braking system.

Knowing all this, what are your opinions on us exhibiting at the AAM Expo? Do you think our products may fit your market?

Any help or advice you can give would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Kate Hofmann