Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:58:08 -0400
Krista,

I received my master's from that program this past May.  I'm currently
working as the Collections Manager at the Destroyer Escort Historical
Museum right in Albany and we are always accepting interns for collections
and education.  We are extremely flexible in terms of schedule and since
we're right in Albany you wouldn't have to go out of your way!

Feel free to contact me if you need more information,

Heather Maron
Collections Manager
Destroyer Escort Historical Museum