From:
"Rayca, Brian CIV USA IMCOM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:03:35 -0500
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

You couldn't get a better source for Civil War flag information than Mike McAfee at the West Point Museum.  Send an image of the flag and I'll pass it along to him.

Brian

Brian Rayca
Museum Technician
West Point Museum