From:
Eric Voboril <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 15:15:19 -0500
I have worked with some refurbished cases in the past, donated to us
by a local art museum.  I had the best experience lining bases with
microsuede.  It's not cheap, but it doesn't stretch as much as muslin
or other fabrics, looks attractive and can be stapled into place while
still laying flat without gluing.  It's also available at some retail
fabric stores.

Eric Voboril