Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:45:45 -0500
From:
mia schillace nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
We like a company called ACS (Ackerman Computer Sciences) for sound
systems in exhibits.  We have used both motion activated and switched
systems. You can either buy parts from them or complete systems that
are plug and play.

Their website is    http:www.acscontrol.com

On Aug 13, 2010, at 1:15 PM, Heather McClenahan wrote:

> Please reply to the list. We used to have a motion sensitive cassette
> tape player (really old school!), but it has died, and we're looking
> to replace it.
>
> Heather McClenahan, museum assistant/web master
> Los Alamos Historical Society
> http://www.losalamoshistory.org
> PO Box 43
> 1050 Bathtub Row
> Los Alamos, NM 87544
> 505-662-6272 (office)
> 505-470-2912 (cell)
> Quoting Rosie Cook <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I am hoping that the list can help me with an issue.
>>
>> We are looking to have some localized audio in our next exhibition
>> and I was
>> wondering if anyone has found an inexpensive MP3 player that will
>> loop (play the
>> same track over and over).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rosie Cook
>>
>> Registrar & Assistant Curator
>> The Chemical Heritage Foundation
>> 315 Chestnut Street
>> Philadelphia, PA 19106

>> Important Subscriber Information:
>>
>> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed
>> information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail
>> message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
>> should read "help" (without the quotes).
>>
>> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail
>> message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
>> should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message

Mia Schillace Nelson
Outhouse Exhibit Services
PO Box 18736
Minneapolis, MN  55418