From:
Heather Marie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 14:04:41 -0500
They showed something like this at AAM called The Spark.

We did our own version for our museum and you can find it on our podcast
feed.  It's called "Why We Love the Shiloh Museum"

HM

Heather Marie Wells
Collections Assistant/Technology Coordinator
Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
Springdale, AR 72764
Phone: (479) 750-8165

Website: http://www.springdalear.gov/shiloh/