Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:11:44 -0500
From:
"Waterbury, Cristin" <[log in to unmask]>
I recently purchased some 40" x 60" corrugated archival board from Talas
to use as a support for a large, very fragile and delicate item in our
collection. (not a blueprint, though we have lots of those, too) I had
trouble finding vendors for sheets of anything this large, but found
what I was looking for through Talas.

It was a major hassle setting up an account with them, though (this was
the first time we ordered from them), and I was also annoyed by the fact
that the shipping cost listed on their web site when I placed the order
online was not accurate. After placing the order they contacted me to
let me know that the actual shipping would be much, much more than what
was indicated on their web site.

I only needed one sheet of the 40x60" board but had no choice but to
order a larger quantity, so it was not cheap. But again, the product was
what I wanted and is working well for my intended purpose.

Cristin J. Waterbury
Registrar/Collections Manager
Wisconsin Maritime Museum