From:
George Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:42:26 -0500
An inventory of 15,000 objects, including taking photos, measurements, a
good physical description, creating contact, accession, and individual
object records in Past Perfect took me 4 years.  If you were doing purely
an inventory (i.e. where is everything) it could take way less time.  It's
trying to solve the issues (found in collections items, miss labeled, miss
numbered, etc...) that add time.

Beau Harris