From:
Stephanie Dilk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:10:00 -0500
Hello all,

I have been hunting for a source for fake vegetable garden plants today but have very limited luck. I thought perhaps you all might have a great suggestion or two that could steer me in the right direction.

Here's what I am looking for:

- replicas of corn, beans and squash PLANTS....I am not just looking for a replica of the vegetable itself, but rather the entire plant so students can see how they grow.
- should be child-friendly...I would like students to be able to handle and maneuver said fake plants
- life-like...the corn plant really needs to look like a corn plant, it should be the right color and correctly proportioned
- size...that is really the one negotiable factor. These replicas could be life-sized, half-scale, or even doll-house garden sized for that matter, I could make any of those options work.

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions or hints? Please send them my way.

Thanks in advance for your time and expertise!

Stephanie L. Dilk
Education Manager
Minnetrista
1200 N. Minnetrista Parkway
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 287-3528
www.minnetrista.net
 please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Minnetrista Cultural Center
 1200 MInnetrista Parkway
 Muncie, Indiana
 United States