From:
Recruiters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:59:07 -0400
http://artstaffing.com/enews/09-06.html

Follow the link above to the Summer issue of Thomas & Associates, Inc.'s Art
Career News, focusing on workplace developments and trends for both
employers and employees in the international arts & culture industry.

This issue contains special articles on stress management and career tactics
for employees who have either been recently laid-off or work where lay-offs
have occurred, as well as a special section on recent and upcoming Thomas &
Associates participation in arts & culture panels, sessions and symposiums.

Look for a second issue this summer with further information for employers
who may be downsizing staff as well as further details on our upcoming
speaking engagement at the Kendall College of Art & Design this November in
Grand Rapids, MI.

As always, let me know how we can help.

Best, Geri Thomas, President

About Thomas & Associates, Inc. / artstaffing.com

With offices in New York City and Chicago, Thomas & Associates, Inc. is an
innovative firm that offers staffing, consulting, and professional
development workshops for museums, galleries and arts and culture businesses
nationwide and internationally. The company has recently launched its career
services division to address the needs of arts and culture professionals
everywhere.

For employment opportunities and to subscribe to the quarterly newsletter,
Art Career News, visit www.artstaffing.com.