From:
Jianqiang Ma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:02:19 +0200
[Apologies for cross-postings. Please forward this e-mail to anyone who
might be interested.]

Dear All,

Please allow me to beg your indulgence.

I wonder whether I might prevail upon you to donate a small amount of
your time to furnishing some answers to the questions in this
questionnaire http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~majian/survey.html, since these
are needed as part of a research project.

I do realize that this is an encroachment on your time, and therefore
ask with much humility for your assistance with this project, assistance
which will be most appreciated and valued.

Please fill in the questionnaire before 1st November 2009.

With very best wishes,
Jianqiang Ma