From:
Carol Ely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 13:30:05 -0400
We require that rentals serving alcohol use a licensed caterer, and that they provide us with proof of insurance. You don't want to be liable for any problems. We allow self-catering as well (people provide their own food), and, in that case, if they want to serve alcohol they still have to provide proof of insurance, usually obtainable through a homeowner's policy. All rental events are in our modern auditorium or on the grounds; we don't allow use of the historic buildings for events.

Carol Ely
Historic Locust Grove
Louisville