From:
Audra Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:21:14 -0500
I think the eligibility requirements to some extent vary from state to
state but with the universal requirement that you be employed X amount
in the past X number of quarters with a definite minimum amount of money
earned each quarter.  It's been a long time since I looked at this.

Unfortunately, I heard on NPR that part-time employees aren't eligible
for
un-employment.  However, being NPR perhaps that could have just been
for
the state they were reporting.  So, I guess go ahead and ask but I
won't
hold my breath.

HM

Heather Marie Wells