Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:31:03 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Jerry Symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All,

Apologies if you receive this message twice! I sent it before on the 16th but can't see that it appeared on the listserv. Or id it did appear and I have missed responses, then I will check some more, but ANY responses would be most welcome! I've used my home e-mal address below, in case our firewall at work is bouncing them for some reason.

I am undertaking a review of how we set our admissions prices and would value hearing from any of you who have been successful with "dynamic" pricing options e.g. fast track, lower price for early/late entry, seasonal pricing and of course promotions such as "2 for 1".

Please e-mail me off list at my work e-mail if you would be willing to discuss further.

Many thanks,

Jerry Symonds - Senior Internal Auditor
Historic Royal Palaces
Surrey, England