From:
Carrie Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:21:17 -0600
One the drawback of stanchions is that people can easily step over the rope version, and small children can climb under the retractable kind.  You wouldn't believe how many times I have "googled" my museum and found pictures of patrons' families in the middle of room in a historic house.

Makes me oh so happy!

Carrie Snow

Museum of Church History and Art.