From:
Kei Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 14:42:19 -0400
Hi David,

Contact the  AAA, Appraisers Association of America,
[log in to unmask] Feel free to call directly 212-889-5404, ext.
11 or search for a Los Angeles, California-based appraiser here:
http://www.appraisersassoc.org/personal-property-appraiser/fine-art-appraisals/find-an-appraiser/PageId/1/LId/0,7/Id/7/Find-an-Appraiser.html

I am a student affiliate of the AAA. The Appraisers Association of
America was founded in 1949 and is one of the oldest non-profit
professional association of personal property appraisers. It is an
international organization based in New York City with over 800
members in cities across the country as well as in Canada, Europe, and
Asia.

Best,
Kei

Kei Yee Chan