Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:47:56 +0800
Further to Gayle's comments about sites that provide museum employment
postings might I also add that Global Museum ( http://www.globalmuseum.org )
has just posted the following new listings, in the past 24 hours.

Director (Chief Executive Officer) Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Paid Internship Thomson, GA
Historic Sites Intern Decatur, Illinois
Museum and Library Intern Camden, New Jersey
Internship NY, NY
Research Fellowships Boston, MA

Visitor Services Representative Linthicum, MD
Education Director Larned, Kansas
Head of Education (Program Administrator II) Norman, Oklahoma
School Programs Coordinator, Houston, TX
Museum Director Richmond, Va.
Head of Spencer Research Library Lawrence, KS
Associate Artist Educator Austin / TX
VP, Collections and Exhibitions New York, NY

Plus live feeds of up to date museum and gallery positions outside the USA

* 23 new UK museum jobs
* 19 new Canadian museum jobs

You might also like to join the GM Social Network -
http://globalmuseum.ning.com/

What site visitors are saying "" Back when I was looking for a job, I
checked the site almost daily. As far as I am concerned it is the best
source for museum professionals in search of employment. The site has more
job listings than any other single source I have found "

Global Museum -  http://www.globalmuseum.org
Serving the profession since 1996