From:
"Peterson, Betsy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:02:45 -0500
To Museum-L members,
I'm looking for vendors or other recommendations for purchasing 3-D
numbering systems to use inside exhibit cases. We have a large changing
gallery space and frequently exhibit collection objects inside pedestals
and large cases. We mount object labels on rail panels outside the case
and the labels correspond to the objects inside, which have individual
numbers next to them. I need to find a flexible, re-usable,
museum-quality numbering system to use inside the cases - individual
numbers from 1- 25 and in multiple sets, or a system where the numbers
can be assembled as needed. Any and all recommendations welcome! Thank
you.

Betsy Peterson
Head of Information Resources/Exhibit Projects
Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center
110 Pequot Trail, PO Box 3180
Mashantucket, CT 06338-3180
Voice: (860) 396-6858
Fax: (860) 396-6874