From:
Full Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 13:43:07 -0400
Hi,

We created a free automatic RSS podcast maker called FeedMe! V.03
specifically designed for museums and educational institutions at
http://texas.museumpods.com  Previously it was in beta testing but now we
have refined the software and you can sign-up and have your own password
protected account.  We wanted to "lower the barrier" of entry so every
museum regardless of technical skills or financial limitations can
generate the code necessary for RSS because FeedMe! will do it for you.
You just fill in the blanks and upload MP3 audio, MPEG4 video, WMV, and
PDF files and the RSS feed will automatically be generated.

In the future, along with the RSS feed which is your to use how you wish
you will also be given control where the media can be streamed on our
distribution network including our over 60 Facebook, MySpace, and Bebo
approved Widget apps, which are also being used by a variety of colleges
and K12 schools around the globe by simply picking the Widgets you want
the media to stream.

Please check it out and let me know how we can improve the accounts at:
http://texas.museumpods.com

Some of you might be interested in these two short videos that show how
your museum media and our Widget apps integrate with social sites like
Facebook, blogs, iPhones and cell phones...

Here is a link to tutorial video on how to use FeedMe!
http://files.museumpods.com/TAM-museumpods/Tutorial.wmv

Here is another video on how MuseumPods can leverage your podcast media
at: http://tinyurl.com/6kg4x2

Best,
Kurt Stuchell
http://museumpods.com