From:
"Fowler, Marie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:23:34 -0000
Dear all

Are there are any curators from museums in Malaysia and Singapore on
this email list? If so could you please email me directly as I would
like some advice.

It's concerning the possible donation of two horn gramophones, c.1924.
Please get in touch as I would like to learn more about museums in
Malaysia and Singapore.

Many thanks

Marie Fowler
Heritage Curator
EMI Group Archive Trust

EMI Archives
Dawley Road
Hayes
Middlesex
United Kingdom
UB3 1HH

T: 020 8848 2005
www.emiarchivetrust.org <http://www.emiarchivetrust.org/>

Music from EMI

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is
strictly forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20
7795 7000.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group Limited.

Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

Registered in England No 229231.