From:
Dan Rouser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:53:00 -0500
Dear Ms. Landon

Just out of curiosity, and without addressing the IP problems, I
would ask you these three questions.

Do you believe it will attract to the exhibition, those who would not
have otherwise known of it?

Do you believe it will cause those who see it in reproduction to not
see it in your museum?

Do you plan to try and track the former?

I know these are in one sense, irrelevant to your posting.

And in another sense, I suppose my questions could be asked as one,
that is, "How are you damaged?"

I do not mean to distract you from seeking peer response and advice.
Your every professional
practices antenna should be aquiver and alert.

At the risk of asking one too many questions, one might ask if there
is an opportunity here to turn this
into part of a publicity campaign for the exhibition by notifying
Flickr viewers of  programming associated
with the exhibition, etc.

But I am quite curious about this.

Thank you.

Dan R. Rouser