From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 12:16:29 -0700
The Hobo U series dataloggers are great and they have a shuttle so you can download without moving the logger. They are easy to add more to, and are very easy to customize, etc. The initial set-up seems pricey, but then you are just adding in future. You can get the software, the shuttle, and several loggers for the cost of 2-3 hydrothermographs.

My only complaint is that the software does not allow you to save defaults for how the charts look for printing (having to adjust the vertical axis to 0-100 and change the colors of the lines for it to really make sense). The data saving and naming the loggers and setting them up is super easy, the information is everything you can want.