From:
Laura Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:14:44 -0700
Karen -

With what companies do you have experience?

Please respond to the list, as I am interested as well.

Thanks.

Laura
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laura Brown
Sunshine Services
office 303.857.2776
fax 303.833.4278
cell 720.233.5404
www.sunshineexhibitservices.com

Audio SpotlightI haven't used "Holosonic" in particular,
but have been
amazed time and again by the accuracy of directional
speakers. They tend to
be expensive, but you should be able to work the dealer to
devise a
configuration that accommodates your specific needs. I
have used them as
audio narrative for specific sections side-by-side and
even at only a few
linear feet apart, there was little to no bleeding.