From:
Rick Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:14:22 -0500
Elizabeth,
You might also check into Cyber Keys.
(http://www.delockandkey.com/videx.html)
We use them here and 99% of the time they give us no issues.  They are able
to restrict or grant access to different users on a key by key basis and
will keep a record of who has accessed each lock.  They can be programmed to
only allow access for a certain period of time, and can be disabled should
the need arise.

We use these locks both inside and out, and the majority of the problems
that we have are dirty lock contacts or someone has ignored the beeping key
that is warning the battery is about to die.

All-in-all it is not a bad system.

Hope this helps.

Rick Olsen
Executive Director