From:
Joy Summar-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:45:34 -0500
We have recently updated our website at the Dr Pepper Museum and want to
start an online exhibit.  We are thinking just a simple one page deal right now
with a few images and some text.  It would be separate exhibit that is not
related to current exhibits in the museum.  Before we get started, I'm
interested in knowing what you all have found to be successful, what kind of
feedback you have gotten from your visitors, what percentage of your online
visitors actually visit the exhibit portion of your website, the duration of your
online exhibits, and other things like that.

Thanks!

Joy Summar-Smith
Dir. of Interpretation
Dr Pepper Museum and Free Enterprise Institute
www.drpeppermuseum.com