From:
Kim Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:26:16 -0700
I am in the midst of organizing an exhibition that focuses upon
memories of Vietnam, in particular from a contemporary,
second-generation perspective.  While I have come across numerous
Vietnamese artists that have delved into memories of the War and of
the country itself, I am becoming particularly interested in finding
artists of non- Vietnamese descent that address these issues.  I am
not seeking the work of veterans or historical war museum items.  The
artists themselves do not need to have direct experience of the War or
of Vietnam.

If anyone has any suggestions for artists that may fit into this
criteria please let me know, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Kim