From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:02:07 -0400
You might contact the Mid Atlantic Association of Museums and speak with
them regarding material from their Building Museums seminar. they've run it for
three years and are planning a fourth in February.

A "business plan" like you describe is a complex document that should take
careful consideration of many factors. It is a good thing to develop and I
suspect you can get some help from MAAM.

The most current issue of "The Exhibitionist" from NAME focuses on the exhibit
RFP process with some sample documents on the NAME web site <www.name-
aam.org> go to journal/current issue

I can't think of any articles ina ny back issues off hand that speak directly to
your question. A list of issues and articles are on our web site.

Diane Gutenkauf
NAME membership chair and Exhibitionist order fulfilment guru