From:
Randy Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 00:21:54 -0700
Debra I would just call Adobe and ask for help.  If I need to get some
names for you let me know I have many friends at Adobe one is a Vice
President and a very nice guy I used to work with many years ago.

 Deb do you have all the facts on what this data is and who make what
requirements to even start down the road of what you are espousing she
do?   I am sure she didn't come to defend her position she came to ask
how to carry out a decision shes made.   If you don't agree with her
decision once you have gathered ALL the facts then great blast away.
I am always amused when people RAIL on someone with out all the
background knowledge required to make such damning and cutting
criticisms.   Putting your faith in Karma to manage data and
collections SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME.    A class curriculum is
nothing like medical and personal data.   When some crack pot
researcher decides to use the data in some bizzarre form. (which
happen what 10000 times a day)(see right wing and left wing use the
same data to say opposite things) Debra will know who they are and
know how to possible correct that issue.   That sound pretty positive
to me.
I could be completely wrong.

--
Randy S. Little