From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:11:48 -0500
Keni,
Sorry to jump into this conversation late.  I have a public history
masters with a focus in museums from Wright State University, Dayton
Ohio.  You should check with them.

Also, they need to know what the purpose of their minor will be so that
they can help their students focus their studies.  You won't be able to
do everything and a minor is great for what it is, but how will it be
useful to the student.  That should focus your course selection.

Sincerely,
Tracie Evans