From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:14:34 -0400
Start a Wiki!  Wikis allow any member to edit the pages. People can
post their relation to the house, their family tree, post pictures, or
anything else related to the house and it's decendants.

There are many free wiki sources such as pmwiki.com or
www.wikispaces.com. The source code is also open source so you could
host it on your website as well.

deb