From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:42:17 -0400
Just learned about this source from another source and thought it might be
worth posting to Museum-L in case people are looking for ideas for
anniversary celebrations.  It's titled Library Anniversaries but there are
lots of ways to celebrate that museums and historical societies can use as
well, plus some practical advice.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI

http://www.libraryhistorybuff.org/anniversaries.htm

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:40:26 -0400, Cindy Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>This year is the Landmark Society's 70th anniversary.  We're saving the
>"big guns" events for 5 years out on the 75th.  But we'd like to come up
>with a  simple, but meaningful gesture that will catch the media's eye.

[snip]