From:
Erik Heikkenen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 12:59:05 -0600
Former museum I worked at requested and demanded I call our collection the
"portfolio" and to replace the definition "collection management" with
"portfolio management."  Needless to say, the executives (Executive Director
and Deputy Director) had no museum background…as you can see.

Erik J. Heikkenen
Corporate Museum Resources, LLC