From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:09:45 -0400
Invest in a very good lift at the dock, maybe an extra pallet jack or two if you are dealing with large pieces.

I like having tables that can fold and have wheels so you can maximize the space for special circumstances without the need for alot of manual labor.

If you will be doing much packing, etc, have an organized tool area with a variety of knives and sharpeners and screws and all the other goodies you will need all labelled and in little bins so that they can be  put away easily.

You may also want to look into what equipment you can get to store materials like foam and board in big sheets as well as a place to pile scraps and have a roller storage for sheet materials.

I always like the products at mcmaster.com for such things, their meat slicing, etc knives are wonderful for ethafoam and esterfoam when kept super sharp.