From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:46:26 -0500
Kim, you might check to see if there were any "official" military
artists during the Korean War who might have continued to work after the
war.

US Army Art Collection:  Renee Klish, Curator.  [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]

US Navy Art Collection:
http://www.history.navy.mil/branches/nhcorg6.htm

US Marine Corps Art Collection:  Art Curator Charlie Grow:
[log in to unmask]  Art Curator Joan Thomas: [log in to unmask]
http://www.usmcmuseum.org/Exhibits_CombatArt.asp

Good luck!

Julia Muney Moore
Public Art Administrator
Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN
(317) 875-5500 x219   please note new extension!